DARIUS RUCKER “SO I SANG” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
ENTRY INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW AND IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES.
1. SPONSOR: UMG Nashville, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 401 Commerce St. Suite 1100 Nashville, TN 37219 is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes").
2. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: This is a Sweepstakes to be conducted during the period commencing at 12:00:00 AM (CT) on May 4, 2016 and ending at 11:59:59 PM (CT) on May 27, 2016 (“Entry Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (CT) on May 27, 2016.
4. ENTRY: During the Entry Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by logging in to your Instagram or Twitter account, or by signing up via your email address and following the online instructions to log in to your Instagram/Twitter account. Once connected to Instagram or Twitter, you may enter by make a post or uploading a digital photo on your personal Instagram/Twitter account and sharing your “entry” with the designated hashtag #SoISang in the post. You are required to follow Sponsor’s Instagram account (http://instagram.com/DariusRucker) or Twitter account (http://twitter.com/DariusRucker) so you can see updates and announcements relating to the Sweepstakes, including, the winner’s notification announcement to see if you’ve won (pending verification). You may also enter the sweepstakes by visiting http://www.DariusRucker.com/SoISang and following the onscreen instructions. By entering the Sweepstakes, you are agreeing to the Rules and the TOU (found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/). Your Instagram account privacy settings must be set to “Off”. If you do not have an Instagram account, visit http://www.Instagram.com. Registration for Instagram requires downloading the free application to your mobile device and following the on-screen instructions to create a new account. The Instagram app is available for download from iTunes or directly from the App Store on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad or from the Google Play store on your Android device. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit http://www.twitter.com and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new account.
The potential Grand Prize Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Instagram/Twitter account associated with the Entry. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that you are solely responsible for all data charges that you may incur. All such charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Please contact your participating mobile service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as (“Eligible Entries”). All entries become the property of
Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL SUBMISSIONS AND METADATA SUBMITTED FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE PUBLICLY VIEWABLE. IN ADDITION, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEIR ENTRIES MAY BE REPOSTED BY THE PUBLIC OR OPEN TO PUBLIC COMMENTARY, FOR WHICH SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE.
6. LIMITATIONS: By submitting an Entry in the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant to Sponsor that the Entry and everything depicted therein:  do not originate from a magazine, newspaper or other commercial or proprietary source;  do not infringe upon or otherwise violate any right of any person, firm or entity;  do comply with the TOU and the Rules;  do not contain any trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork or sculptures or other material (e.g., on props, costumes, background) that would infringe any third party's copyrights or trademarks;  have not previously been submitted in a Sweepstakes of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;  do not contain the likeness or photograph of any person other than you without their permission;  do not contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, harassing, defamatory, libelous, infringing or otherwise objectionable or unlawful as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. You further represent and warrant to Sponsor that:  you have all rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the Entry in accordance with the Rules;  no person or entity other than you has any right, title or interest in and to any part of the Entry ; (3) you are not subject to any agreement or arrangement that would interfere with your entering this Sweepstakes and granting all the rights granted hereunder or that would conflict with any other documentation required hereunder and  no animal has been harmed in connection with the Sweepstakes Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify and remove any Entry that Sponsor deems to be in violation of these Limitations at any time. All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Limit of one (1) Entry per person per Address per day (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Sponsor, nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, artists or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, contain the images of more than one person, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or any printing, production, technical, electronic or other errors; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone. computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified; and any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple Addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to communicate with any Entrant during the duration of the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, local and municipal laws and regulations. Please review these Rules and the TOU carefully; however, in the event of a conflict between these Rules and the TOU, these Rules will control.
7. PRIZES: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) tickets to one (1) show on the Good For A Good Time tour, taking place from June 3, 2016 – September 11, 2016, of the winner’s choosing, and One (1) VISA gift card in the amount of $200.00. Eligible show dates for winner to choose from include: June 3, June 4, June 16, June 17, June 18, June 24, June 25, June 26, July 7, July 8, July 9, July 14, July 16, July 22, July 23, July 24, July 29, July 30, July 31, August 12, August 13, August 14, August 18, August 19, August 20, August 25, August 26, August 27, September 3, September 4, September 9, September 10 and September 11, 2016. The sponsor reserves the right to offer two (2) tickets to a mutually accommodating alternate concert date if one of the listed performances is not available. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility. Total ARV of all prizes: $700. Limit one prize per person/Address. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by September 9, 2016 after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
8. PROCEDURES: Entries may only be received during the Entry Period. On or about, May 27, 2016, one (1) Entry will be randomly selected from all of the eligible Entries received as the potential Grand Prize Winner.
9. WINNERS: Potential winner will be notified by Instagram/Twitter posting and direct message on or about May 27, 2016. All legal responsibilities of a minor under the Rules will be assumed by a parent/legal guardian ("Parent"). At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an altemate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within five (5) days after its mailing/transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) the rectum of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential Grand Prize winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its mailing;  potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within three (3) days after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize before September 11, 2016,  potential winner's failure to be available to complete the Trip by September 11, 2016 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of his / her prize.
12. RULES & WINNER'S LIST: For names of winners (after May 27, 2016) and/or Rules (before May 26, 2016 ), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Darius Rucker “So I Sang”Sweepstakes. UMG Nashville, 401 Commerce St. Suite 1100 Nashville, TN 37219 designating either ''winners list '' or "Rules".
13. DISCLAIMER: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Sweepstakes will be directed to the Sponsor. By submitting an Entry in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Instagram from any Claims arising from the administration of this Sweepstakes.